The Aliprandi against the havoc in Val d'Ayas

More
13/12/2014 20:58 #1419 da Raffaele Morandini
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
I wish to draw the attention of all Members of the Club 4000 on a topic that - once again - concerns an announced massacre of mountain areas, which in this case a close interest in our beloved Four thousand. Here as a result of the initiative links of Aliprandi spouses (one of the major scholars and connoisseurs of Alpine cartography).

www.montagna.tv/cms/70597/collegamento-c...ropone-un-referendum

www.mountcity.it/index.php/2014/11/19/sc...mate-quella-funivia/

Personally I am always astonished to learn such news, because I think that in 2015 you should have understood the "preciousness" inherent in the few places left "untouched." Places that will become more and more sought after and appreciated, precisely because of their integrity. This, in my opinion, is and will always be the real added value to a territory, a value that differs from the "trivial" consistency "domesticated" in places far from tourist. Certainly the project will bring development (which I personally find even negative, considered the place) and probable economic benefits, but at what price?

These disputes are also emerge an unsolved dilemma - very interesting to debate - that is: the mountain is all or those who live there?

Beyond any consideration, I remain convinced that in the near future, the man will always seek the most pristine places, which plunge to get in touch with nature and find harmony quell'ancestrale that the technological life is narcotising.

In conclusion, I believe we can be in solidarity with Aliprandi spouses and hope that their initiative find fulfillment.

Raffaele

-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15/12/2014 10:15 #1420 da Luciano Ratto
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
I totally agree with what he wrote Raffaele. I remember another fight we must do: one for the defense of Cheneil Conca "the pearl of the Alps" threatened by a crazy project.
Luciano Ratto

More
15/12/2014 20:04 #1421 da Raffaele Morandini
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW
I'm glad to be in tune with the honorary president and founder of Club 4000, Luciano Ratto, which raises another important issue for discussion, namely, the one regarding the Basin Cheneil. To get an idea of ​​this additional "environmental threat" add a few links:

www.lastampa.it/2014/09/05/edizioni/aost...sXPizamI/pagina.html

www.caicitampvda.it/sito/documentazione/File/Cheneil.pdf

www.caicitampvda.it/sito/VediNotizia.asp?chiave=798

Raffaele
-

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds